This Orzo Pasta with Lummus & Sun-dried tomato by @bowlsbycristina is just 🤌🏼 *chef's kiss*
- Cooks in: 20 min
- Serves 1 - 2
- 125 gr Orzo Pasta Cooked
- 1/2 Small Onion Finely Chopped
- 1 Minced clove of Garlic
- 2 tbs Chopped Coriander
- 2 tbs Chopped Basil
- 10-15 Cherry Tomatoes
- Handful of Spinach
- 1 tsp Fine Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Cracked Black Pepper
- 2 tbs Olive Oil, for frying
- 1-2 tbs Parmesan Cheese Grated
- Place a pan over medium heat, and as soon it is hot, add a drizzle of olive oil to sauté the chopped onion until clear.
- Add the minced garlic, cherry tomatoes and cook for a few minutes.
- Season with salt, black pepper, add the pasta cooking water to deglaze the pan and stir everything.
- Add the cooked pasta and 2 - 3 spoons of Lummus Sun-dried Tomato, add more pasta cooking water and stir to combine.
- Now it's time to add the herbs and a handful of spinach, stir and cover the pan to cook in low heat.
- Serve with Parmesan!
Enjoyyy! And share with us your recipes 💜 @tarwifoods
PRESS PLAY FOR THE FULL VIDEO 🎬