Dessert for breakfast? Yes, please! We know it is not, BUT it genuinely tastes like it 😋
It takes 5 min to prep and ideally, you soak it overnight (or at least for 2h). Honestly, there is no better way to start the work week - so give it a go!
- Time: 5 min
- Soak Time: +2h
- Serves 2
- 1/2 banana mashed
- 60g oats
- 1 tsp agave syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp Tarwi more than Protein Powder: Rich Cocoa
- 125 to 150 ml milk of your choice
- Chocolate chips (we like Dark but any works!)
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tsp nut butter of your choice
- Coconut chips
- Start by mashing half of the banana, then add all of the ingredients to a bowl.
- Mix everything and leave in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Serve your overnight oats with your favorite toppings.
PRESS PLAY FOR THE FULL VIDEO 🎬